Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


10.6.12

I love sleeping because dreams are better than reality.

Hey babe <3 
Last day of the holiday and i am rushing for the homework. ><
Din't study too much in this holiday.
Why time pass so fast..?
Haih,back to school tomorrow.
SCHOOL, i don't miss you okay.
Please don't miss me, i don't wanna to see you :P
Exam is coming,one more week.
Stress! Good luck to everyone <3
ALL THE BEST PEOPLE. 
:)


Simsimi simsimi xD
I'm chatting with this dude :P
She's smart o.o 
Heheeee,off to study ! 
:)

只是哪怕周圍再多人 感覺還是一個人