Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


8.9.12

I got angry because I still care about you.


Hi here im backkk.
How days? Its still goes on.
Essay exam tomorrow until wednesday.
Thrusday was fully booook with the small test. ISH.
I don't really talk to people these days. I'm actually keeping everything to myself,I know nobody will ever understand what and how I feel about things. That's why.
i've used to be with the friendship problem. It's already like a habit yea
Bestfriend or whatever is not that important for me anymore.
Where were you guys when i need you all?
well its alright. im okay. 

67 more days to go. 
I don't need what celebration or present.
I just hope that you guys will remember it.
appreciate the one who always by your side :)
signed off.
Elize :)