Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


1.6.13

Hope everything goes well.


Time passed so bloody fast.
It's june !
Hope everything goes well :)
5 more months to go !
F.I.G.H.T.I.N.G ! :D

Okay i'm here to blog about my holiday life :P
Study play that's my life? lol
Oh ya went to jiaqi's place yesterday.
We "study" so hard :P haha
They teach me account and we do maths together.
Order domino as lunch and chilling @chatone to visit someone's bf xD

Cappuccino w/ grass jelly.
And the caffeine make me can't sleep whole night :(
Slept at 3 last night. ohno :x
Kinda tired :(

Ilovethis  





Spent my day with them.

:)

Back from sunway hehe
Now only realize today is public holiday :P 
hahah xD
Happy day (Y)

Love the feeling after jogging :3 Relaxxx.
:)