Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


29.4.12

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.

 Had a really nice day today :D
Happyyyy ! Teheee ;3
Went steph's house yesterday.
I'm glad to have such a gang of friends like them ! 
Love them so muchie. BFF #
Such a good companionship.
Aww :D


Three sista <3

Went I-city at the night.
Omfg,there was so freaking nice man ! :D
Can't believe that msia' had such beautiful place xD
After that had my favourite CRAB and MEE as my dinner.
Reach home about 12 am. Slept at 1 :P

Happy day :D

Parent's day today.
Teacher did'nt talk any negative stuff to my mum :P
She said i'm so quite .
My mum and sis was like "UNBELIEVABLE" xD
Yeah,i'm good girl. LOL

I am a different kettle of fish :D
Determination x))
Good luck in the coming exam . (Y)