Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


18.4.12

The truth is that you mean so much more than that to me.

Its SPORT DAY tomorrow ! :D 
Picnic timeeee. Heheeee xD
Suki dear will cook spaghetti for me . Tehee :3
SR1D <3 Must got the champion. I believe we can.
Yayaya. Try your best. Support here.

I wish to put a stop to this,it's tired to explain or measure how important you guys are.
The truth is i don't know who is the winner or whatever in my heart.
I was miserable these days.
Confused. What is in my mind?
I don't know. Can't even think about it.

因为我不知道 下一辈子还是否能遇见你、
所以 我今生才那么努力把最好的都给你