Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


28.10.12

#OOTD :)
Went for a movie @ mid valley today :3
Fierce wife-- Awesome movie :D !
你的影子在每一個角落 好像是在提醒著我 少了你的陪伴 我現在有多寂寞 

Few more days to go ! 
Holiday,here i comeeee.
Genting trip. i'm here waiting for you. Heheee :3
And 1115. A special day for me.
And i wanna to find a jobbbb.
:D
  • I wish my birthday can recieve many wishes & present
  • I wish my birthday can celebrate with many of the
  • I wish next year every good things will happen to me and the SPM can score many A.
Is it childish? (: