Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


2.11.12

Today is the last day of school.
Byeee teacher byeee friends byeee classmate and everyone who going to leave.
Haih.
Cry in the class because of teacher. The video was really touch.
Damn you really make me cry :(
Our mission was sucessful :D
TEACHER CRIED!
Must remember us and miss us ! :D

Going to genting tomorrow.
I wish that would be a happy trip. Please.
My birthday wish :)

Thanks sj and lin lin for the earlier birthday card <3 p="p">
:)

曾经 我们多么要好过 曾经我们无话不说 我们多么峰巅.
 有些人 或许再也见不到 最美的事情在回忆里待续 ♥ 舍不得又怎样 还是要经历. 有时候 我多么想走的是我 也不愿意做留下来的那个 看着他们一个一个的走.. 你们会在我心里 :D