Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


19.11.12

Be the one you want to be.

 
做个开心的人
 开心到别人看到你也会变得开心^ ^
 
Hey peeps ,How's holiday? Mine was quite boringggg.
Iwant to watch movie so badly :(
Anyone? :D
 
Btw,today accompany sister back to school for the UPSR result.
She got only 1A :/
Failed her malay also. OMG
That's all about today i think :/
Few more days to go ! Teheee :3
 
I thought you need me
Got a guy named stupid,he said during this holiday
will come my house everyday. Just for let me see.
But now...i think he don need me aymore.
If you feel hapy,just go ahead. I dunno what can i say or what can i do anymore.
If you need me just tell me,i will be there
But when i need you,you are not beside me?.
Rest more and work hard ! :D