Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


26.11.12

You ended up everything.

#Day 1
Woke up about 7 and then start my penang journey.
It took me 4 hours only reach :/
Went there eat laksa and har meeee ! Yumyum
checked-in resort and settle everything.
Rest until 4 pm.
And then went mamak.
Roti tissue and maggie mee goreng as lunch (Y)
Seafood with all of them as dinner @georgetown !
9;30 pm

#Day 2
Woke up around 9 am and had dim sum with grandma,mummy and cousion.
Not really tasty :/
Wait our roommates woke up and then went to the beach ;D
Yeah (Y)
Butttt it's quite dirty :/
Just have a look and look after them.
Hehh xD




Back around 3 pm and then go saloon set hair :P
Enjoyyying xD
Went there for the wedding party around 6 pm.
 The bride looked beautiful and the whole wedding went swimmingly :)
Went back resort about 1 am:/
Tired like hell :(

#Day 3
Last day of the trip :D
7 hours journey and finally back from penang. Wtf.
Fetch grandma and wto little cousion back ipoh,my hometown.
and then back to kl.
Tired :/
If daddy drove 100 years reach alr loh :P

 
 
Rilakuma son was so cuteeeee xD
If we can stay forever.