Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


9.2.13

New year new life new attitude :)



Went midvalley for a movie yesterday
A way to die hard
Niceeee movie ! 
After that we went to secret recipe for the earlier bday celebration for my sis xD
Sorry i spoilt the plan lehh :(
But at last sucessed lah ! :P
So xingfu :))
Must be happy ya,my lovely sister 
Loveyoutilltheendoftheworld :3

Happy birthday and be happy always !
Have a blast and enjoy your sweet 19 :)

Going back to hometown tomorrow !
Will be back on valentines day i think?Not sure yet.
Meaningless for me also -.-
Zzz

Chat with my sis until 2 am midnight yesterday.
Hehe ilikeit 


Lastly,i wanna to wish everyone happy new year here :3
Byeeee dudes ! :D

Omg i'm so schocked.
Thanks for the valentines present and flower.
I like it :D

其实 我很感动 
可惜的是 那个人并不是我想要的那个
对不起.
是我的问题 对不起