Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


7.2.13

Sometimes the best moments are the ones you didn't plan at all.


Hihi :3 I'm hereee ! :D
I just wanna to sit quietly alone and what the hell going on?
U know i know (:
Fine. 
Act like mature within the two days and i'm going to die -.-
I think that's really not suit for me.
I just wanna to be back myself.zzz
Like today i'm so damn happy ! :P
Laugh like crazy in the class. xD
Forgive me for laughing like idiot TT
Hahaha

Hmm,i'm having fever right now actually :/
Shh,i don wanna to take medicine 
Not because it' bitter because i don want to fall asleep.
althought i'm really tireddd.

Yeah i done my oral today w/ yen (Y)
But i have one more script with cheeee
I'm the special one. It's okay lah. Can help her what ^^


Awww yeah.
Thanks for the oranges,sweets,ferrero,nougat,crispyyy !

Ooops i haven bought birthday present for my sister :/

Lesson learned:
Don be a burden to other.
Don be too serious and just take it easy.
You teached me :)
认真 你就输了.
Learned to don 100% trust a people even close friends.
Don think that you really know someone
maybe she/he don treat u like a best friend :)

现在的我 就像走在钢索上 没有东西可以抓牢 没有安全感
不可以走错一步 很害怕也要继续往前走
因为我知道 跌倒了会有多少人 看笑话

我变了 你会回来吗? :)

有些东西 我不问 我不想 我不理 我不看 我不听 我不理
不代表我不懂 只是我不想懂

长大了 再也不能无理取闹 不能再任性
心里难受又怎样 不关我的事了
:)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!
GONGXIFACAI,ANGPAOMARI :P