Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


25.12.09

oh o!!!2 day left then can know the class edi ......scared

holiday getting 2 end....

i dunno i happy or sad ??

i have many many secert want 2 talk 2 uall...

i very sad...

i also very happy..

i very confuse...

i very exided...

i very borring ...

i also very hurt...

me??

very very very >< at this case...

who can chat 2 me??

who can help me....

i.....

very...

confuse

n

afaird ><

haizz...

who can be my secert bag...

help me 2 keep secsert???

what can i do

what can i do now???

我没勇气再面对爱情了。。

就当我对不起你。。。

我的伤。。

已经。。。。。。。。。。

我真的不想再想了,再也不想。。

我只想努力读书。。。对不起。。。!!!