Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


21.8.12

I don't have to hate people who hate me,i'm busy to love people who love me.

 My nail with purple <3 p="p">

 yeah,that's my NAME ! :D

Today's look :D Current profile pic ^^

Hey dude,have a really great day.
@KLCC for the book fair and window shopping x)
Teheee :3 Bought many books ! Yeah. (Y)

I met a guy ( i think he's an australian)
He said i had nice hair,and i was like o.o
Hahah xD
:P

Happy 7th monthsary babe <3 :d=":d" ily="ily" p="p">
Byeee dude. Off to enjoy my books xD
认识我的人以为我很静,
谅解我的人以为我很疯,
只有懂我的人才知道其实我很忧伤
:')