Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


10.8.12

SUCK LIFE. SUCK FRIENDSHIP. LIFELESS.


Look at the tittle. That's what i want to say today. :)
LIFELESS.

Thanks girl. For last minute telling me.
Thanks for ruined my mood.
Funny. If you were lonely. How about me?
WHAT ABOUT ME.
Fine fine fine. Up to you.

This video is sooooooo funny. HAHAHA xD
SR1D ! <3 p="p">



我以为 只要为别人着想  会不同一点
但 原来不是这样的 我错了。
算了吧、你们有想过我吗?
有想过我是怎样熬过来的吗?
我 都尽量躲开你们 不掺与你们了 你还要我怎样?!
谢谢你 今天才告诉我 谢谢你让我开心多几天 :D
但 请你以后早点告诉我. 不对、应该是通知我一声.
:)