Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


26.8.12

Just shut your mouth up .




Last day of the holiday :D
Normal style (:

Alright,today is the last day of holiday.
Rushing homework? I don't have to do that,because i've already done by the first day of holiday :3
Hehehe
I'm so sorry to scolding you like a bitch. But opps you are ._.
No need to care who am i talking about. I'm shame and insult that i knew you. Eeeww 
I din't hate you for speard rumor.
Revenge? I don't have to do that. It will lower my standard.
:D

Actually,i'm so touched you said that u will celebrate my birthday with me 
Really :D At least i've you as my best friend ! :)

Oh my gosh, i miss my class ! D:


爱一首歌,常常是因为某句歌词
但真正动人的不是那句歌词.
而是在你生命中那些关于这首歌的故事