Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


17.4.13

I forgive but trusting again, never.

Oh yeah,overnight @bernice's house last night after tuition ;X
Tired tired.
And then they call me kacao me lol -.-
Don let me sleeeep ! :(

Had dinner with her and her mom after sports day.
Okay skip that.

Talking about my busy life?
Tuition tuition tuition.
I just wanna to hang out :(
But my day was full of tuition.
Mygod. 
I just wish to have a rest.
Please :')

Finally sick. 
Tiredddd. 

If you like her or what just go ahead,
I din't said anything.
I know you fucking love her but please don't tell any things that happen between or before us :)
Yayaya,she better than me.
ALL. 

如果有一天 我对你的事物 真地可以无所谓 那我真的放下了.:)
我不恨你 也不恨你
连恨你的感觉都不有 才是彻底的放下 死心
你不知道发生什么 也不需要知道
:)
不需要再对我好..