Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


5.4.13

Learned to accept the fact.

Current fb profile picture. :3

Honestly,i'm getting more happy already.
Thanks my fellow friend for accompany these month :3
And i learn to take everything easy.
Especially the people that always make me laugh
Thankyou.
Although i knew that we're IMPOSSIBLE.
:P
because i don't want to lost a friend and classmate like you :3

Hmm,how's result? Result sucks :x
Still can't reach my target.
Never give up,and i won't :D

Busy life start.
7 more month to gooo.
:')


I hope i can be happy everyday teheeee xD
#cacat face ;p

我想我應該 應該不會愛你 為了要努力 努力的不愛你

所以我讓自己那麼喜歡你 這樣你就不忍心和我分離

於是我要自己假裝討厭你  那麼你就捨不得離我而去 #nowplaying