Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


27.4.13

When you’re about to quit, remember why you started


Oh yeah today was parents day :)
I din't get scold from mummy & daddy :3 teheee
Love you both so much 
I knew you all heartache about me.
Tuition tuition tuition.
No one force me to tuition i choose that way :)
Average 63.03 11th place in class.
Not Satisfaction with it.
haih i know i'm not smart enough. Sorrryyyy.
I'll try my best.
:D
I really just need a rest. Please.


I love this :P #cotton #candy #midvalley

大家都说我变了很多 真的 
好想让你知道 只是不可能了
我变了只是还不够坚强 :)

Singleeee life :3 #106

I'll learn to be happy (Y) Tehee.