Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


26.9.10

happy day~^^




tag tag tag~xDD next time i will tag tis photo at fb~^^ QQ


yesterday...went shu yu home tuition...
With ally,hyin,mei yan,shi han,jia hui,shu yu~
tuition teacher---last year my math teacher~
HAPPY!!!

because...finally i understand how to do le.
DAMN HAPPY!!!!
thx teacher~

2.35pm--7.00 tuition~

damn tiredT.T



--today--

NOTHING TO DO~

borring....xDD

btw...garyao!!!
want exam le.

HAIIZZ....

after exam...then wanna reach my birthday le~^^

yipee....

期待的那一天。他会出现么?