Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


18.9.10

The last day i love you.♥




That people not J class that people...pls don't simply say~
This people that i ♥ is a good people not HIM!
long time ago,i don't like him anymore!!!!!forever!!!^^

Can i don't like you?

Can i don't miss you?

Can i don't think about you?

Can i don't concern you?

Can i don't consule you?

Can i don't care about you?

Can i don't cry without you?

Can i forget you?

Can i forget those memory that we had?

Can i control it?

Control it....

Don't find you, don't care you,don't notice wat happend to you....

All the things that have you!!!

I think carefully,think seriously...

If you chase me back...

Will i accept?

I noe i will be happy...but i will not accept HIM anymore...

I noe he love her so much...

Althought he no tell me,but i can feel it,i noe!

Can i don't LOVE you?

CAN!sure i can!!!^^

time can change everything....


the 188 days...i love u

188....will be the last day~

the end of you and me...

I am so so so....super super super....very very very HAPPY!!!

I will not waiting you anymore:D

smile always...

At least we had loved before
^^ and now i will not CRYYYYY~^^