Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


28.5.12

Every single thing will be alright.


Ice skating @SUNWAY PRIAMID yesterday.
With 10 of them. :D Teheee :3
After that went to BBQ PLAZA had our dinner :)
Movie MAN IN BLACK after that :D
Back in time-pitbull. Yeah,my song ! :P
I din't really like to watch any movie actually xD But they do o.o
Had a really great time with them ! <3
Thanks dude ! :D


You ask me why did i love ice skating so much?
Because i like the feeling,i like the freedom like that,no need to think much about other things.
It's relaxing , it's have a story behind it,i remember :)
Memorize.
But this time when i think over that,it's happiness not hate.

:)
Anywhere you are, I am near
 Anywhere you go, I'll be there
 Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see
 How every single promise I keep