Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


20.5.12

Yuou're so meant for me.

Pitbull - Back In Time


Such a nice song :D
520 day today . Sucha nice date. Teheee :3
Baby,i will love you till the END Heh :D
^^ This symbol is cute right? :P
Ochado just nw. Mine was passion fruit green tea-75% sugar.
Damn nice ^^

English essay exam tomorrow.
And i dunno what to read TT
Good luck to me and to everyone.
Byeeee dudes :)

Current profile picture :) #Facebooook.
Look fat? ><
Give some comment yea x)

Short update,elize :)
121 <3