Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


21.3.10

2morrow skul wan open jor...






this holiday vry happy

i noe many new frenzz...^^

but hv little sien lor...

hv little miss single world...

maybe i will be happy??

i really happy??i dunno??

worried about...exam marks...worried about him??

haixx...

but i will try it...dun think so much

trust him...

^^




AT HERE I WANNA SAY"THX 2 SOMEBODY^^

try fink yr name n see wat i wan say 2 u??

haha~^^


1)my darling ally:^^thx..u support me when my life is sad...n thx 4 listening i said de secret^^

2)shi qi:tq^^his kai mui..^^thx 4 guan xin me n him...u r my best frenzz....

3)hyin:tq^^ thx guan xin me n him...muakks...lenglui...

4)suki:my 1 best frenz agn...i hope u dun 4get me~can??cox this few days u r cold at me~>.<

5)hvey:hello...haha..hope u n him happy,xing fu~^^

6)joey:i noe u haven noe i n him...yet~sry cox i cant call u at holiday...2morrow i will talk 2 u^^muakks...

7)staphanie:hope u n a******happy 4ever~^^

8)mei xin:谢谢你在我需要关心需要安慰的时候出现在我身旁。。。(感动中)~^^

9)victoria yuen:u n g***** dun chao jia so much o~^^must happy~^^

10)zhi wan:a frenz i long time no see le~r u okay??

11)may yan:haha~hv ppl cant go out this holiday o.0~haha~no la jkjk...next time wan go out or miss me call me la~^^

12)sherry:haha~u noe him le bahs....hope u n yr*** happy o.0~^^

13)leann:^^ faster hv a new taget la~jia you^^ sure hv de=P


tq all u all muakksss i will remember u 4ever~^^



still hv der...(boys)~haha....


poon:1st i wan say thx der...cox if not u i no 2day le~i n him...still...^^thx~^^like u much...(frenz de like^^)

kok fong:haha~my kor kor....^^hope u n her happy n xing fu 4ever~yr mui mui^^support u der....

ban:dun bully me arh==!!!

dao zhe:u arh~erm....hope u n yr honey happy n xing fu 4ever n ever wor~^^

gabried:sun chao jia wif her le la!she will hurt de~><

song wei:hope u hv new taget la!!

arthur:u wan gv her xing fu n happy arh!!dun bully her o~^^jia you...

desmond:erm...nth talk2 u??hv^^ faster hv a taget n xiang fu^^jia you^^


STILL HV MANY MY FRENZZ...DER...NEXT TIME WRITE AGN ARH!!^^ COX...TIRED LE~


WATEVER...ALL MY FRENZZ...WAN BE HAPPY N XING FU DE WOR~^^


i 4ever support u all......


hv problem ??miss me??

jz call me^^ i will help u der...^^

WAN REMEMBER ME>< CANNOT 4GET ME DER WOR...COX I SCARED LONELY...> <


BB BB BB



REMEBER BE HAPPY^^!!!