Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


7.5.11

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY (:




A mother is there to teach and guide,
She will stay right by your side.
She'll be there through your pain and strife,
she'll stay constant in your life.

A mother will lend a helping hand
until you have the strength to stand.
She'll pick you up when you are down,
when you need a friend she'll stick around.

A mother is one who listens well,
will keep her word;and will never tell.


A mother will take good care to you.


Yeah,she is my muumy. My lovely mummy.

You teach me to be strong,u told me many things.

Don't be so stubborn.
You told me to study hard,it's good for me.
Thankyou,mummy!

Sorry mummy,Sorry that always make you angry,make u sad,make u worried.

MUMMY,HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

ILOVEYOU,MUAKKS :D