Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


7.5.11

YOU'RE MINE,MINE ONLY ONE.




Yeah,went to school about 6:30 am today? O.O
Traning for the sport day. 5Big round,5small round,and 6 floor.
Weeeee,not tired actually,HOT only.xDD
JR3H jia you,Garyao,and Good luck!
Try our best. :)

Finally passed up the sejarah project. Phew.
@@
A busy day,but happy :D

Friendship? Hahaha,is just a noun.Yeah,u don't care,i don't mind.



有一天,有那么一个人他问了我一个问题

他问、你最好的朋友是谁?只能选一个

原来,那时候我才发现 原来是没有的:D

哈哈,我以为我很在乎

原来并没有,因为没有一个人值得我去在乎

SUKI.C AMELIA.XIN YI.CELLINE.JOEY.

EVERYTIME WHEN I NOT HAPPY,U ALL WILL MAKE ME SMILE ♥