Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


4.5.11

WAITING YOUR CONCERN,UNTIL I CLOSED THE HEART.



Hey,It's the second days we back to school.
Today,Yen& Trisian back to school !
Weeeee,thanks yen! Thanks for your souvenir. Woots,PURPLE coulour!x)
Yeah,KC band get NO.1 ! Wohooo,good news.
CONGRATULATION. (:


Hmm,Today very bushuang! Wt* Get record into the "special book"
Ish,second time already. Whole row also. Stupid teacher!

Yeah,i changed the place by myself.xD
Hahaha,ilikemyownplace! Miss my place soooo much! 0212

My new place---0514 @@


Tomorrow need pass up the sejarah project. Oops,i haven finish. T.T

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO! WHO CAN HELP ME. ):





  • 就算那都是谎言;我都愿意相信