Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


9.5.11

TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE.



Hey dude,it's MONDAY again :( A new week.
New week new start,yeah.

Today,not in a mood. Until now,i'm still moody.
Yea? I changed already?
I dont know,What i know is i won't care aboout those sucks relationship!
I wont get hurt once again,i won't sad once again.
Who treat me good,i will traet her/him the way they treat me.
I know i'm not perfect,so if u want to talk about my melediction,talk then. I don't mind (:
Yeah,don't waste my time on those unworthy stuff.
Don't waste my time to care about those nonsense anymore.
Dare to be TOUGH ♥
Focus on tomorrow. Don't think too much

" U think you can,so u can"


During the first recess go for meeting and give present to JOEY.
The BIRTHDAY GIRL! She gave me a hug♥
Hahaha,Girl,keep your smile always.

Thank you,you always make me smile :D

Have a awesome one birthday.

Oh yeah! It's sport day tomorrow.
Take part in 4X400. O.O
Weeeeeee,i will try my best and best and best.
DON'T GIVE UP! =) ELIZE C,u can do it.
Garyao,Good luck!
JR3H,GAMBATEH

我想我太过坚强、但始终还是没想像中的快乐


不是我变了,只是你没真正了解过我。