Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


10.5.11

I'M SORRY I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Yea,Today was Sport day. Haiz,What a bad result was it.
Sorry,ihatemyselfsomuch!357.
My fault.
Our gils can't get in FINAL!
Lose all,yea,all !
Boys,good luck. Get a champion for it! Try your best.
Girls,We had already did our best.
Don't blame yourself. Cheer up.
This is only one that i can say.
Don't cry! Don't give up!

Fever now. I need to rest more and more
Two samll test is waiting me. Oh shit.
Tomorrow will be a good day. (:
I believe.

是不是如果今天我没下场就会赢?
是不是如果今天我没跑第一棒就会赢?
是不是没那么投入 就不会那么伤心、那么失望、那么自责?