Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


15.7.12

Always look on the bright side of the life :D

This cute thing called 龙猫 :P
Teheee,really cuteee :D
Friday,went to relative open house. Quite fun at there. Teheee.

Went jeremy's house after tuition yesterday.
About 30 of us. o.o
BBQ :D Had a really awesome dayyyy ! :D
We played water ball.
Like crazy :P
They keep bully me TT
WET ! :/ But veryyyyy fun.
Awww,thanks people.
ILOVEYOUALLL ! 
May all the good things come to them.
@Kinlum and desmond :)
Don't forget you still have us.
(Y)

Mid valley just now :)
EDUCATION FAIR :3
The hardest thing is watching you all walk far away from me
And i'm the only one there. 
:)