Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


21.7.12

You're the destination of perfect to me ;D


Changed place. And like my sit now . Teheee
Joey and kah lin behind. :P
Pass junk food over here over there xD
Hahaha so happyyy.
We chat, we play, we play water, we do homework together,we do many crazy things together :P

It's our half year anniversary day today <3
I went to school even though i'm fever today.
TT
Because today is meaningful <3


Thanks babe. Iloveyoulikealovesongbabe :D
Thanks for the surprise thanks for the video thanks for the present.
I love it so much <3
All those memories <3

iloveyou ,
183 <3


This is what i made for you xD 
<3