Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


6.7.12

Maybe one day we will meet again.


Suck school,suck life.
Why so many things happen.
I dunno what the point for making themselves so busy for those lame stuff.
I mean disiplin.
HAHAHA

I hate you,for cheating me 
.
Am i so stupid? Or do u think i'm easy to cheat?
And know i knew everything
Do u think i won't worry ? I won't angry?
If u decide don't let me know.
Please do it well. 
I saw it. and i knew.
I hate this feeling. 
You know how foolish i look like?
You know how worry i do?
U don't even know anything.
Where are you when i need you?


如果你愿意从来一次
我宁愿从不出现在你生命里、
:)