Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


27.7.12

IT'S OKAY. DON'T CRY.


Hey there. 
How's life? It's GREAT. 
Starting to love my class. Teheee.
You guys really cheer me up babe. 
<3
You all are the power for me to study hard xD

Last time. I always think about recess recess and recess.
Now? I just hope time pass slow like snail.
I don't wanna recess.
But times still goes. It won't stop because of you.

Yesterday result came out. And i got NO.12 in my class.
So sad. It's really suckssss ! 
My target in next semester.
Top 10 :D
Good luck to me. Heheee

Just came back from hospital and police station.
What's getting on?
Grandfather @Assunta hospital right now because of the accident.
I'm worried. It getting worse.
Be okay please.
:')
Brownie,my little puppy.
Please recover soon please.
I wish i wish i wish.


DANBO <3
Thanks for making me smile. 

长大了 、什么都到顶的住
人生就是这样
没试过 又怎么知道不适合?
可能 他们才是真心对我好的那群朋友
不要执迷不悟  更不要以为自己还真是和他们一堆的呢、
那都   已经是过去的事情    尽管在怎么努力去打成一片
不同的始终还是不同
或许 真正了解我的知己还没出现 .