Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


11.12.12

Believe that od puts someone in your life for a reason,and removes someone from yur life for a better reason(:



Slept at 2am yesterday. Hrad to breath,pain like hell.
WTF. hey,medicine (: You came into my life again
Can u just pissed off ! Fuck :(
I don wanna get in hospital again lah DUHH.
 
 
Outfit of today :)
 
Woke at 8 am today @@
And then,went to mid valley today.
Wohooo ! :D
Bought new year clothes and stuffs.
Everywhere on sales. Heheee
Bought tight skirt,dress,毛毛衣 :P
I like that (Y)
Happy dayyyyy Weeeee
 
Had my lunch @little penang :D
Harrr meee,yumyum :3
Memories :)
 
Happy Dayyyy ! Wohooo =3
Tomorrow,maybe go mv again :P
 
 
 
 
今天,我又坐回那张桌子,那个位置
听到有一对情侣的对话
男的说:吃多一点 吃不完自己给钱啊
女的堵嘴了 :(
男的心软了
看到那一幕 我笑了 眼泪在眼眶打转 没流下
好像回到以前。
你好吗? (: