Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


19.12.12

Sometimes,should learn how to let it be.

 
Outfit of today :D
*Ignore my shit face and fat -.-
Eeeee,went mid valley again :P
Hahaha
Relax,forgot unhappy things ! :)
Only like that i only can don think so much. LOL
Hmm,bought quite many things today.
Wohooo :D
 
Another happy day (Y)
 
I want to know what class i'm in next year !!
But i forgottenmy password again -.-
DAMN !
Nervous :(
I don't scared i'm alone. Because i'm alr like usual :)
But i just wish everyone just stay at kc :/
haiz,kc was not kc anymorrreeee.
You know what ! Damn 留级 system!
 
Promise me must live happier :')
 
只要你们快乐就好 :D
真心的祝福 :)