Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


26.12.12

What do u want from me.

24.12.12
Went mid valley in the morning. 
Walk around alone about half hours and then met christine !
And then met them up at the cinema.
Went for lunch and then i got a idea
Exchange present ! :P
Bought birthday present for christine hello kitty bottle and neckles
Hope she like it xD
Hmm,and then about 430 we took bas to tesco @puchong
Bought the ingrediants.
Walk to yik mun house. Mygod,so far :(
Tiredddd dayyy.
BBQ party at the night and countdown for the christmas !
Had a really great night 

Overnight at her house with ally.
I cant sleep whole night.
:/
Hohoho,Merry christmas ! :D

#SR2D. ihateit.
老天爷,你真爱跟我开玩笑。
:')