Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


29.1.10

happy happy happy ^^wahahahaha~~~~

H A P P Y


2DAY xiao qi absent o~


cox she sick edi o~


so,i can sit her place and sit wif hyin neh~^^haha~


then,wen xi sit my place loh!


he very funny leh....


always make me laugh de~


and 2day have SEJARAH xiao kao neh!(very very very difficult lol)



2day when reses time me+hyin go 2 find fan yu o.....


and we meet leon neh.....


leon vry 过分he no say anything and he go away leh!!!






at class hyin very hurt lol......



hyin....gambateh o~dun be sad liao.....




your feel i noe de......



+oil o.....



me will always support u de^^




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


and jia hyin want change school liao neh....haizz.....


have little sad.....



whatever,hope u will happy at the new school o~

want remember we all o~


>




YEAH!!!2morrow dun have school neh.....




hahahahahahahahahahaha





︿︿ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^