Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


19.10.10

I noe you wanna me leave,i will not let you dissapointed!




Today xin yi din't come...I sit with Amelia...^^ A nice day...
Tommorrow..an important day!!!Hope she will happy~early " happy birthday!"

today,Sorry...SUKI!SORRY!SORRY!SORRY!sorry about...i told him~Sorry~i just wanna u be happy,be sweet~sorry...

Finally,he chat with me!;D but,he let me cry again~but this time not because of him,is HER!I noe she hate me!I noe she hope me leave.
I will,i will~If i left u will be happy~i will left
But please let me celebrated me birthday at school okay?!
This is my wishes...the only!i hope it comes true...

my class?Full of fake friends...full of fake LOVE also!I hate my class~
I know nobody wanna me stay...all concern is fake!
Only her...the only one she knows me~

Although she bully me...laugh at me,but i know she is the only one who is really concern me!ILY
THX!thx to let me have 10months of happinies~
^^
i will remember you...although where i stay.
The first one i tell you,its because you are strong
I know you are strong!keep it upx)
But i also worried about you~
If you not happy,please say out...
Don't keep in your heart,okay?SMILE!^^
gambateh!!!<3

i will be there for you~^^

Sarangheyo~muakks.

我知道我很38,不过放心 以后再也不会有人烦你了

不管怎样,祝你幸福!

如果我的离开,换取你的幸福,值得!