Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


16.10.10

Sad__Down__Moody__





my result___________ BAD

i hate it!!!

it made me cried~

it made me sad!!

i feel dissapointed to it...

i have read!!!really have.

T.T~~~~

sorry dad&mum...

i know u feel sad...><

i hate me!!!

i'm soooo useless!!!

i want my result to be good.

DISSAPOINTED!SAD...

Sorry again,i cant control my tears...

keep dropping...

i know i will be the last...in the class

i DON'T WANT!

i'm so regret...

i hate myself!

i will treasure the time i had in kc,i had wif my dear friends,i had it before~

i will never forgot!

that way u help me,cansule me,concern me...

wape my tears away,teach me,scold me,caring me,tell me to be strong...

anywhere although u are hate me or whatever la...

i will remember all of u all....i love you!!!

because i dunno when i will leave?

now,don't ask me why?when?

because ...I DON'T KNOW...

是时候该珍惜了,珍惜这一切;我现在拥有的。
因为以后不一定再有机会了~
放下你也许是最好的,不然我真的会不舍得了

谢谢你们,无论如何 我会坚强!