Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


24.10.10

You're my Only!


^^
Yesterday have a nice day with Amelia and xin yi
they come my house and chat chat chat,play play play~^^
6 november we go amelia house~
yipeeee~~~~
THX!let me have a nice day.
Love you!<3

Please forgive me for falling in love with you.Forgive me for loving you with all my heart.Forgive me for never wanting to be apart.

Whenever you need me, I'll be here. Whenever you're in trouble, I'm always near.Whenever you feel alone, and you think everyone has given up...Reach out for me, and I will give you my everlasting love.!!!

i scared...i scared you will leave me alone~

please don't...please~><


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

today...planning my birthday!^^hehe

i want many many present...xDD
haha