Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


11.11.11

11.11.11

Today is 11.11.11 ♥
Happy single day :D
Four more days to go ___________<3
But next tuesday no school :/
Haih,fine fine fine.
I thought i've a chance can celebrate at school 15.11.11♥

How was my day?
Watch movie,play poker and so on.
Same as yesterday. (:
Walk around and around,nothing to do :/
I don't wanna stay at class
I hate my class so badly,because some reason
Its okay,few more days to go :D
Jiayou ! Tehee (:
Think positive. Yeah x)

Yik mun was like crazy today.
She pass! Congratulation :DD
Big girl don't cry :P

Not in a mood today. But i did great job
I din't cry :)
Many times tears wanna to drop,but i control it. Yeah x)


我忍你 不代表我好欺负 我只是想好好的过剩下的几天而已(:

可不可以不要让我讨厌你、恨你

够了,你喜欢他 还是他喜欢你都与我无关

不需要向我提起 我也没有兴趣去知道

谢。谢。你。