Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


15.11.11

I'm a big big girl in a big big world



Yeah,finally i'm 15 now :P
Hahaha
The first minute of 15 november,recieved few message from them
12:00 am.
Haha,so nice :D

First,i like ti tell a story about yesterday
I had a great day with them- @Ally yim,Suki Cheong,Stephanie Wong,Yik mun cha.
Yeah :DD
We went to JOJOYAto celebrate my birthday :P
Met many teachers at there too.
Took pictures with them. Lots of memory (:
Pavilion after it,walk walk walk.
Shoes spoilt one-by-one xD
And then,birthday girl went to PASAR MALAM for dinner :P
With them also xDD

I like the present so much ;D
Thank you so much
Heart it♥