Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


5.11.11

I'M JUST TRYING TO DISTANCE YOU,BECAUSE I KNOW I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU



Everytime,happy things came first.
Yeah,our class won badminton today.
Champion,we're coming :D

Sad is just because a people who was my best friend can't pass.
Is it just a joke?
At the moment,i hope it was.
I try to comfort her,but i don't know what to say.
Just a hug for her.
I'm not a people that know how to comfort people.
So,i wrote here. I think you will got it,right? :)
Just smile darling,everything will be settle
If,you leave. We'll still support you.
Distance doesn't mean everything (:
Stop crying,inside four of us. You're the tough girl x)
I'm glad that we had alot of memories♥
Don't forget it :D Think positive okay? (:
Hope you can go tmr.
BFF ♥

10 more days to go :D
原来,你所谓的爱情也只不过如此
我想也许这一切都只是我太傻
我、不再爱你 更不会在恨你
因为 我们不再有瓜葛