Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


29.11.11

I still haven found what i'm looking for

Watched breaking dawn yesterday :D
Yeah,i like jacob more :P
Bella is pretty and jacob is handsome xD
Edward is too white for me la @@

SUNWAY PRIAMID this friday :D
Tehee,for celebrate suki's birthday
Ice-skating i'm coming ! Ohyeah.♥

Keep on repeat
We found love from RIHANA
Nice song (:
For me, love is not everything
Without love i'll be as well as now.
It's not a point for me :D
Don't even talking about that to me anymore.
Yeah (:
Here to talk about mine V.I.P
Very important person for me got three :P
lalala.
Not gonna to tell u all.xD
Okok,its time to off now. Byeee! (:


Eight more days to go !

freedom i'm coming :D