Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


3.1.12

Everyday may not be good, but there's something good in everyday (:


iloverainbow

School will reopen tomorrow
But i'm still fever.
I will go to go tomorrow,maybe leave earlier? Idk :/

How's today?
Prepare everthing i needa to use tomorrow x)
Uniform,shoes,stationary...
School bag?! I haven buy yet :/ use the old one first lah.
Wait until i'm okay only buy a new one :D

Can't sleep well last night.
Nightmare ! TT
I thought i'm still at hospital and going to injection,blood test,drip.
Haiz.

Senior life,here i come (:

I LOVE SWEETSSSS ! :DD