Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


14.1.12

I hope i always find a reason to smile.


I'm going to smile and make you think i'm happy
I'm going to laugh ,so you don't see me cry
I'm going to let u go in style and even if its kill me
I'm going to SMILE :)

Who said form 4 is a "honey moon year" ?!
I DON'T THINK SO !
Many project , essay and homework is waiting for me TT
I'm glad that i've no time to think those nonsense stuff :D

U like her or she like u. its non-of my buisness man :)
Go ahead,I'm not pity.
No need your sympathy LOL xD
I have my own style,don show me your lc face
Its damn annoying.

I'm childish,so what?
I'm happy! Happy than you. x)

sore throats,flu TT
My voice was so "sexy" -.-
><那一天 你說你要離開
把回憶留下來
沒甚麼看不開
我是你 不经意的意外 结果 我还要对自己交代