Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


12.1.12

Listening to a song and remembering all the memories that goes with it.

Feel weird * O.O

Tired like hell today.
Like body break into two pices ! TT
Doing homework,blogging,listening song :D
This is what i do everyday x)
Senior life,busy life.
Everyday essay essay essay.
What pendidikan moral,what book keeping,what ekonomi,what additional mathematics
Make me crazy !
Haiz.
I wish to have a holiday please.
One more week to go.
Chinese new year! Can't wait for it babe ! AWWW :D

Famous amos ! Teheee x)
Yummy yummy <3
Baskin robbin -next xD

不要勉强自己去属于不属于自己的世界 :)
不属于我的眼泪 别流下来.