Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


31.1.12

Is everyone here make believe?


Many teachers din't come and we play at class until crazy :P
Knw what kuen cheng's students like to do when teachers forget to get in class?
The monitor was like " SO YEAH " And continue to chit chat & play -.-
Get bully from them today TT
Hurts my finger. Damn.
But thank you guys make my life not so boring xD

Tomorrow,public holiday again. LOL
Okay,happy holiday :P But i still need study for the quiz.
:)
每次每次事想第一个告诉你时 你总是不在我身边
原来 我真的会失望耶.
而我总是在安慰自己
说 他们都不跟我同班 :)
而 等到你问我的时候 那种开心又随着时间淡化了.
所以今天的我很开心
:D