Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


21.1.12

When u grow up,your heart dies.

Yeah,reunion dinner tonight ! ♥ HELL YEAH :D
It's chinese new year's eve ! :)
I wish i wish i will be more tough,more strong,more happy.
I wish everything good will come to me x)

Deleted the previous post. Its emo.
Im useless right? Hah,i'm still a negative thinker?
Maybe? I'm 16 now. Must be stronger already! :)
I will learn to handle problem myself.
I will try to think positive
:)

Miss my hometown so much,will be back on tuesday ! :)
Felt tired at KL.


Did u notice my nail's colour? It's purple ! :DD
Kinda niceeee xD

Thanks to wei han for tha' lolipopppp :D

Lastly,here to wish everyone HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.
Dragon year o.o :)