Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


27.1.12

Maybe one day you'll be what you need (:


2011`Chinese new year <3

2012`Chinese new year <3

Did u realized something different?
My style changed. Heh x)
Maybe some day you'll be what you need ?:)

Went to grandeagle hospital just now.
One month dy,still haven recover. :)
I'm waiting the day without any medicine :)

Tomorrow will be the homework day TT
Finish all my project,small test or whatever :D
Jiaayouu x)

2012 please let me have a good health
That's all.