Blogger Layouts
// Miss Mustache !

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog :DMy name is Elize. I'm am 16 and my birthday is 1115. Hehe it such a lucky number for me. Stay tuned there! :D 
ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE ELIZE




Tagboard




My Melody

Basecode: Lurve Editor: Nana Euphemia Other:
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$blogitembody$>
><$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments


24.2.12

Don let your past control your future :)

21.02.12
Anniversary ♥ ;D

Thank youuuu for it♥ So touched for the' heart xD

22.02.12
Played "i'm sexy and i know it" in the class-Hakka version during BM period.
So damn funny. Haha :P
And chit chat with classmates and study our small tset :3
Aww,thanks you guys light my day :D
Loveyouall <3
Teheee

23.02.12
Many things happen and i was like STUPID.
hah :) Not really happy.
上天关上所有的门、也终会留下一扇窗 :)

24.02.12
Excited today. :D
Happy happy happy.
Went to SHABU SHABU just now with family @Sripetaling
Tomorrow after tuition we go to yik mun's house.
Let's party :PP
I wish tomorrow will be a happy day <3



My set :D

Byeee,human :D
有钱不是万能的、
至少它买不到最原始的快乐
至少它给不了最天真的笑容 :)